December 16, 2010

and there's this...

So...I was playing on the floor with Isaiah and look over to see Julian in this position:
What the heck is he doing?


...and then this position...
ok yep. his mouth is definitely on the floor. 


...and then this position...
what the heck is he trying to get? Let's move in a little closer...


A yogurt bite!
Please notice the *concentration face*. Mouth open, tongue out. Trying so hard to use his little pinchers that he's been working so hard at doing.


Ok maybe if I use my tongue again..

Success!!! (And lots of drool)

In my defense, I'd just wiped the floor minutes before and given them some yogurt bites to munch on. And yes, I give my kids snacks on the floor. Why? Because that's where it ends up anyways. If it's in a bowl it ends up on the floor in about .0002 seconds. I've also tried putting them on a big lid, but that gets flipped over. So I wipe a spot so everything is clean and we eat our puffs or cheerios or yogurt bites off of the floor :)

I was raised on a farm, people. Dirt doesn't scare me and neither do etiquette rules.

Good job, brother!

11 comments:

  1. Awww so cute...good job Julian! Love Isaiah's onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that yogurt bite was all the more sweet for having worked so hard to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute no matter how small or what it is on the floor they always seem to find it. PS where'd you get the "little DJ" shirt that's my sons name would love to have one hopefully they make them in shirts since its huge and like a 3 or 4 T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina- I got the onesie at the Carter's store! i don't know if they have them in bigger sizes or not, I just found the onesies. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! So cute. Love the last one. My 10 month old sits like that all the time. Don't know how that is comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! At least it was really food and not dirt/etc. like ruari likes to lick/eat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also failed to mention Isaiah CHOKING on a little plastic hook from an unopened pair of socks yesterday. I heard him choking and then found him puking it up in his bedroom yesterday. MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wyatt finds old food all the time. it was just yesterday i found him eating a potato chip. i haven't eaten potato chips for about 2 months now. i swear my house isn't dirty... at least not to the naked eye.

    anyway, i feed wyatt stuff on the coffee table. i just make a little pile for him of his snacky things and just let him go. and it ends up on the floor too, and i let it be there until i know he's done eating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who cares if there's dirt that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so funny! I am on my second baby and I am way beyond caring if food from the floor goes in their mouths, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. People are always asking me why I don't feed ollin on a plate. Uhm, it ends up on the florr anyway!!!! I just pile his yogurt bits up & feed him that way....& yes, off of the floor, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *