little moments

We had another busy day today. Julian is cutting first tooth. Isaiah is attempting to wobbily crawl on all fours. He also pulled himself to standing on something once today. 


It seems like every day one boy or the other is doing something new! It's all going way too fast for this little mama. I want to savor every moment of every day because I honestly don't want to look back in a year and not remember something. I'm so glad I have this blog as a baby book of sorts. I remember what they did each day, and it's the little moments that I'll treasure the most. 

Here are some little moments of the little dudes adventuring in the grass yesterday:
The curious boy with the curls.

Ok, grass. Do you think we can get along today?

Nope. Still don't like it.

This little man captures my heart every day.

And just when I think I couldn't possibly fit any more love in...somehow my heart expands.

A little dreamer. 


Where you can share your Friday pictures:

This week's Challenge: Things I'm Thankful For

 Household6Diva FotoFriday


11 comments :

  1. MY little dude was lookin' at Your little dudes, and he thought they looked pretty cool. First he was lookin at your header photos, he laughed a little and then touched his upper lip, checking to see if he had a stash :) Then he was giggling and pointing at the rest of the photos in the post (from yesterday or a couple days ago).
    On another note, it's FREEZING here and these photos warm me right up! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. two things -

    "the curious boy with the curls" - this will be what the girls will think and SWOON for your sons. i know it.

    and, wyatt has those h&m green sweat pants! for realz, one of my favorite things he has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is that your baby is SO cute. Like the cutest little thing EVER! OH MY HEART! What sweetness! LOVE your captures of your days. They are very special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep... they do that do a mommy!! little monkeys! fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! He is just a beautiful little guy. The pic of you and him is so precious. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! They look a lot alike but there are actually 2 babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are such cuties!!! LOVELY PHOTOS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your babies! they are so adorable! thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word, they're ADORABLE! I can see why you love your little dudes to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhmannn, what a CUTIE!! That smile can melt your heart, eh?? Great shots!

    ReplyDelete