November 15, 2010

can't talk- gotta go!

Well, I don't have much time to talk today and here's why: 

Isaiah is cutting his second tooth. This means he's taking a long nap right now but all morning all I could do was hold him or he'd scream. Very out of character for him. 

Julian is starting to pull himself up onto more things today and since he's not quite as good as Isaiah, I need to be watching him like a hawk. 

There are bottles soaking in the sink that I need to wash because they've been sitting there for a few hours...and we're out of bottles...and I just keep making one at a time because I'm lazy. 

And there's a basket of clean clothes that need to be folded at my feet, and another dry load in the dryer. 

And there's a pile of ornaments I'm making for our tree on my table that I need to get to stitching. 

And a basket full of yarn that needs knitted. 

And pictures that need to be uploaded. 

And I should probably work out.

I don't think things are going to be slowing down anytime soon. I guess this means the holidays are near!

What are YOU busy with right now??


1 comment:

  1. Whew, just reading that makes me tired! I totally agree that the holidays must be near! I have so much on my to-do list....and it's driving me crazy! (I guess there is not enough hours in a day)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *