weird dreams

Yall. I don't know what has brought this on but the past two nights I've had some really strange dreams...and they have to do with a couple blogging mamas LOL! I must really need to get out!


So here's my dream from 2 nights ago:
This dream involves Jess and her hubby over at Boho Baby Bump. Do I know Jess in real life? I sure don't! Which makes me having dreams about her and her hubby even more strange! Basically my dream took place on the farm I grew up on. I apparently owned the farm and Jess and Sam bought it from us. Behind the house was this wooded area (I had a tree house there growing up). I went back to visit them to see the renovations they did on the house and they had actually built this sweet little cabin-thingy. It's hard to explain. It was almost all windows so all you could see was the trees surrounding the cabin and everything inside was very earthy and modern. That really was most of the dream lol...so random!

And my dream from last night was not quite as nice:
It started out normal, I was shopping at the grocery store and ran into Jess (from irocksowhat) and Wyatt. We were in the check out line and I got Wyatt some gum? Lol I don't know. After the grocery store I walked out to our shiny little white SUV (with chrome trim!) with the boys. Chikezie was suddenly there as I was loading groceries into the car, it turned into a red pickup. All the groceries were in the back and Chikezie put is laptop bag in the back and said he'd be right back. I get the boys in the pickup and then some man and a woman approach me, ask me some questions and as they walk away the guy attempts to steal the laptop. I fought him for it until he pulls out a gun. I run to get into the pickup but I'm not familiar with the windows/locks and I'm trying to lock the doors and start the truck. The woman jumps in the truck and starts hitting me and I'm kicking her against the other door....I mean this is a VIOLENT dream! I'm like, smashing her head against the window and remember seeing it crack repeatedly. I'm trying to protect my babies. The man keeps trying to get in my driver's side door and I somehow get away and get the lady out of the car.

So I'm all of a sudden back at our apartment and trying to pack things because those people are going to be coming after us. 

Then it turns to day and Chikezie is back at the apartment and we have a Spanish speaking maid who has no idea what we're talking to her about. She insisted on watching the boys so we could get stuff done, so we let her watch them. After awhile I run to check on her in the kitchen and Isaiah has green powder in his mouth...and Julian is laying on the floor. (This part is hard for me to even type.) I screamed in horror...she gave them Comet (the household cleaner) and I'm screaming trying to scrape it out of Isaiah's mouth. I look to  Julian who is laying with blue lips on the floor. I'm freaking out trying to resuscitate him and Chikezie is working on helping Isaiah. I'm sobbing and screaming.

And then I wake up.

Awesome dream huh? I have no idea where all this is coming from. But that last dream really freaked me out. Both boys woke up last night and I let Isaiah sleep with us because I was so sad! I thought crazy dreams like this were done after I was pregnant. It might have had to do with the fact that I woke up with the boys a couple times so my sleep cycle was off.

Do you get crazy/scary dreams??

Please help me feel better :) A couple clicks might help. (oh poor me)
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com


7 comments :

  1. that second dream is crazy! why does stuff always suddenly change in dreams. it so weird! at the bloggy party we had this weekend we determined it was totally normal to have dreams about other bloggers because we pretty much all have had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I hate scary dreams like that...they always end up affecting me for the rest of the day. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Crazy! No, I dream about bloggers ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! just kidding. i dream about bloggers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAH that's so funny we all have dreams about bloggers. I felt like kind of a loser to be honest lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second dream is so scary. I've had insane dreams ever since Pie came home...really crackhead ones.

    I had one last night that demons had come for me and were taking me to hell. But first I had to destroy every relationship I had and completely embarrass myself. Who knows where that came from...

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude that second dream is messed up. i'll probably have a nightmare now about your nightmare. tell me that isn't weird? having dreams about other blogger's dreams?

    ReplyDelete