- Caffeine. It's always there for me. It always does the trick. Reliable. Dependable. Yummy.
- My jogging stroller. Even though it's difficult to fit through some doorways I still LOVE it. I can see my boys perfectly, the sun panel adjusts, the seats lay back, the back is mesh so there's always good circulation. That thing is pimped out.
- I'm thankful that the Dudes are SO well behaved when we go anywhere. Today we walked to through the mall and I didn't get a peep from anybody. They love watching people/things. They love outdoors. I can be gone for 2 hours and they won't say anything. With twins that is a total blessing!
- A husband who works his hiney off so that I am able to stay home to raise the Dudes. Money is tight, days are long, sometimes I get worn out. On those days I just remember that I am not missing a single second of this. How AWESOME.
- Cheese. Specifically Deli style American cheese. I could eat the whole thing.
- The Ellen Show. Every day she makes me laugh..pure and simple.
- That I can make the Dudes stop crying by dancing for them. I probably look silly, but that's the point, right? They look at me with big grins every time I dance.
- Fall. I love fall. Even though here in the sunny OC we don't quite get fall like I'm used to, I still make the best of it. Some days I turn the AC down just a little more, so I can wear a sweatshirt and drink my coffee warm instead of iced.
Oh, and then there's these:
What are you thankful for?
Go to The Outdoor Wife and link up your thankfulness:)