September 3, 2010

Woo Hoo!!!

Yes folks. I know I didn't post yesterday.

It was the longest day in the history of long days.

But I have a very important announcement to make today.....

WE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

It's 7:30 am and I'm awake typing and making coffee before my children have started to squirm in their bed.

Chikezie, still asleep.

I did not wake up ONCE last night. No need to give someone their paci or feed or soothe back to sleep. Granted, they didn't actually fall asleep until around 10 last night after chugging around 12 oz in an our EACH.

But that's neither here nor there.

What is important is that MAMA got her first FULL night of sleep since the early stages of her pregnancy, before my belly swelled big enough to crush my bladder after the first trimester.

I slept for a good 9 hours last night. 

Praise the Lord!

OH and guess what? 

WE'RE 6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!

7 comments:

  1. congratulations! there's nothing like sleep after not having any. : )

    --Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! and you DO know that your babies are A-to the dorable, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I love the photo so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful news!!!!! Congrats. That first night is THE best. And...the good news is there are more night like that on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congratulations! Isn't sleep so wonderful. Some people just don't understand until they are sleep deprived. It is a wonderful thing..that thing we call sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Sleep has become my ultimate fantasy. After not sleeping well through pregnancy and for months with twin newborns it is such an awesome thing.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *