Whoops! Photo Challenge Winners...FINALLY.

Ok, I've been WAY behind the past couple weeks. Well I turned on my last.fm station (acoustic station, if you're wondering), the boys are down for their morning nap and I'm determined to get back on track. 


I've been so behind on the WHOOPS challenge winners, if you can even remember doing that challenge, like, a year ago. So here's that:

WINNER OF THE WHOOPS CHALLENGE:

Congrats to Patty @ Finding Serendipity  for this totally rad picture:


2nd place: Diana @ 4 Lettre Words - this picture looks like some kind of abstract painting!


3rd place: Shawntae @ A Little King and I hehe their puppy thinks he's people!


4th place: Ashley @ Ramblings & Photos - this picture reminds me of Back to the Future when Marty Mcfly starts to disappear from the picture!

5th Place: Sarah @ Loving My Life Because this photo just makes me giggle.

Great Job to everyone who entered! Thanks for putting up with my behinded-ness. 

3 comments :