September 24, 2010

Question tag!

I found out I was tagged over at Twenty Fingers & Twenty Toes with a list of questions to answer! 

And if you can't get enough of my double trouble boys, than you need to head over there for some cutie twin girl action! 

So, here are the questions and my answers:

1.) What is your favorite day of the week and why?
To be honest, I don't have a favorite. I do really like Friday though because it's the last day of the week and you know you have the whole weekend ahead of you :)

2.) Name one way you hope your child is like you and one way they are different from you?
I hope the boys get my sense of adventure and independence. I grew up on the farm pretty much on my own until Jr. High so my sense of adventure, vivid imagination and independence came from all that time on my own. How do I hope they're different? I hope they're better looking and a little less worrysome. :)

3.) If you could vacation anywhere where would it be??
I would travel everywhere! I'd love to go to Germany and Japan. I'd love to go to Spain and Greece. The list goes on and on. 

4.) What was your favorite splurge pre-baby?
Before I had the boys I would splurge on nice jeans. Only certain (and expensive) brands fit my body right. I have a curvy butt and smaller waist and (well, I DID) and jeans would be tighter on my butt and then be really loose around the waist if I didn't get the right brand. Right before I got pregnant I bought 2 nice pairs at Express and they fit PERFECT. I'm determined to fit back into them, dammit. 

5.) Who is your celebrity crush right now?
Who ISN'T my celebrity crush? Actually I'm in love with Boris Kodjoe (from the new show Undercovers on NBC). Me love him long time. Oh, and Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) mama loves. 

6.) If a babysitter magically showed up at your door and you had 10 minutes to change and get out the door ... where would you and your significant other go for a fun evening??
To be honest, we're kind of boring. We'd probably go to the movies and to dinner. Pretty lame and boring but he's been trying to get me to see Inception forever and we don't get out too much anymore. If we'd have something planned before we'd probably go to San Diego for something fun. 

7.) Do people ever question why you blog?
I think some people don't get it but I don't blog for those people :) I blog to keep a document of our lives as the boys grow. I blog because I like to write-and I've met some pretty cool mamas in the process.

8.) What color do you think looks best on YOU!!
Black is always slimming, I tent to have a lot of it. Plus you can wear it day or night. I also think I look good in a teal/aqua blue color and coral. :) 


3 comments:

  1. Hey!! Thanks for playing along!! So fun to get to know more about you!! I'm right there with you on the date night...I love a yummy dinner followed by hand holding in the movie. ;) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss movies. I can't imagine paying a sitter just for a movie, so I don't remember the last time John and I went out for a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did manage to go see Inception when my Mom and sister were in town to babysit...though these days if we get out it's dinner OR a movie because we just can't keep our eyes open that long!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *