Photo Challenge Catch up

I haven't done any photo challenges lately. I've been WAY too busy. And yes, my next post will be to announce the Whoops winners from way back, like 2 weeks ago. I suck!  


So, here are my entries for this week:

Sweet Shot Tuesdays
Isaiah resting on daddy's shoulder after waking up from a nap.
Sweet Shot Day

Paper Heart Camera: Touch Up Tuesday
Before

After
Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

In A Yellow House: Art
An interactive mural of the Des Moines skyline at the Des Moines Art Festival last summer. I volunteered with this. I passed out tiles for each person draw on (chalk) and helped keep them organized. Throughout the day, the artist that drew the original painting would screw up the tiles on this mural. For an idea of how big it was, here's me pointing my tile...way up in the dome :)

BWS tips button

Wishful Pictures: Soul Mates

Simplicity Photo Challenge: Water
In San Clemente, CA :)

Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Brown
The Paper Mama


12 comments :

  1. Wow! You're crazy like me. ;D The touch up is wonderful! The brown challenge photo is VERY lovely. Really, they're all so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL mural! But the baby...he steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last two! What a beautiful, colorful beach. And that last one WOW! What beautiful subtle tones, and gorgeous contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I just love your BROWN interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your "art" photography. Well- I love them all!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a GREAT shot... Your son is just adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally took the pic of you pointing to your tile at the mural :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I missed this - I love all of these shots. Great work.

    ReplyDelete