Mama Heart's Photo Challenge Week 5: Fitness

I've been busy today! I'll announce the winners of last week's challenge tomorrow!


Mama Heart's Photo Challenge Week 5: Fitness

Working out sucks. But we all need to do it. Do I do at as much as I should? Nope. Is this month going to kick my butt? Yep. 

I've committed to doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD for all 30 days this month and substituting the days I don't do it with running. Oh, and I start my training program for the marathon on the 20th. 

So this month is going to be all about fitness for me. What better way to kick off the month than to share our fitness pictures? 

You can interpret fitness in lots of different ways. Here are some of my examples:
Sweaty after a long run.


My running watch.

A proud moment of Mama and Daughter after the Kids heat of the Hy-Vee Triathlon.

If you're new to Mama Heart's Photo Challenge: 
GO HERE to read the rules

And always, don't forget to link up!
(Get your button on the right)


1 comment :

  1. I entered. I liked your 1st picture. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete