Housekeeping

  1. Feel like death today. Chikezie gave me the cold he had last week. This is the first cold I've had in as long as I can remember. 
  2. Let's hope I don't pass it on to the boys - I'm washing everything in our apartment with bleach water and now I'm just too tired to do anything. 
  3. I know I'm behind on posting the winners of the Whoops photo challenge. I'll work on getting that out today and get everything caught up-it's been a busy, busy week! 
  4. I'm so annoyed at being sick. 
  5. In other news I've done lots of new crafts over the weekend. I'll have new pictures up soon and my goal is to have my etsy shop up by next week!
  6. Oh, and sadly, we didn't win the contest for free wedding photography..thank you to EVERYONE who supported us and voted! This week I'll get the drawing done for the winner of one of my custom flowers!
  7. Don't forget to enter this week's photo challenge- Fitness
  8. That is all for now...must blow nose...

3 comments :

  1. Hope you feel better soon Momma! It is hard being sick and being a Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks that you guys didn't win! Sorry about being sick. I am so not looking forward to my first sickness with a little one. It's hard enough when you feel 100% I can only imagine with 2 of them to look after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this reminds me of how I am when sick . . .every third or fourth thought that enters my head is something akin to "must blow nose" - like Meg Ryan's character in You've Got Mail, juts before Tom Hanks brings her daisies and she magically gets better.

    ReplyDelete