Drained

Nothing much to say today. I feel drained for some reason. My head hurts, my eyes burn. I just feel so tired today and I don't have a good explanation as to why. 


I do know, I need to save up some energy for my 3 mile run tonight. I completed my 1st week of marathon training last week, went smoothly so now I'm ready to step it up. I have a calendar in my bathroom with each day's training, which is a good reminder to take this journey day by day. And on days like this, when I have no energy, running doesn't sound very appealing to me. 

So, I won't say much today but I will leave you with some baby love:







3 comments :

  1. maybe your run will give you lots of energy! good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. When my boys were that age they did the same thing. They are 2 and they still fight lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are so funny! I hope you feel less drained after your run.

    ReplyDelete