Weekend Project

Saturday I had the best morning to myself. The boys were super fussy all morning (I think teething) and I needed to get out of the house.

So I got me a Redbull and headed to the fabric store!

I left with a bunch of stuff and jammed out to the oldies all the way home. I'm sure people were looking at me like I was batty. (Because of course, my car is the center of the universe when I'm in it and obviously everyone wants to look in to see me.)

Well all hopped up on Redbull and feeling SUPER motivated, I started this little project:


And then a little of this:

And then it turned into this:


Doesn't it just make you sleepy looking at it? 

Babies don't need complex mobiles that make noise to entertain. They just need something to look at so they can peacefully and quietly slip off into dreamland.

This is totally going up in the Etsy store, what do you think?

7 comments :

  1. LOVE it...especially b/c it's so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great eye for crafts I LOVE IT :-) maybe I need to drank some redbull to get on the balls with my crafts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I wish I could make a ton of these with different animals on them. It took me ALL day yesterday so I'm a little mobile-ed out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute!!!!! you are very creative and where do you find the time with twins... you amaze me;)

    ReplyDelete