Tired.

Ugh. I'm so tired today. I just can't seem to find any energy to do ANYTHING. I managed to struggle through Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD while the boys pretended to take a nap. After that I've been wiped out.

They suck at sleeping the past few nights. They wake up in the middle of the night to eat and then are wide awake. I can't put Isaiah back down in bed because he just gets noisy and then none of us get any sleep. He could be fast asleep but the second I lay him down he's wide awake. 

Then Julian wakes up and decides to poop. I can't leave him in it all night so I have to wait for him to finish, and by that time he's wide awake too.

I went to bed at a little after 11 last night. I was up at 12 something to feed Isaiah. Julian woke up at like, 2 I think and I handed him off to Chikezie. Isaiah woke up a little before 4 and then Julian short after. Isaiah refuses to fall asleep and I was still awake close to 5am. I finally fell asleep with him on the couch at some point...Then Chikezie got ready for work early this morning; before 8. So him opening and closing doors, making his lunch in the kitchen and just making noise woke me up then. I'd say I got maybe 4 full hours of sleep last night.

All after just last week they both slept until 5 and 6 am. And the past few nights Julian has slept until 5am-ish and Isaiah only waking up once before then.

I'm getting really worn out.

4 comments :

  1. hang in there mama! you seriously deserve an award for taking care of TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! This is a challenging time and you will get through it ... although it doesn't seem like it most days. Major kudos for even attempting to workout. You are amazing!! I think the babes go in spurts at this age ... they give you some hope by sleeping great for a few days and then they retreat. Hang in ... this part will get better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Last night was much better. Both were super sleepy by 8pm and Julian actually fell asleep in his bouncy chair which hasn't happened in a long time.

    They both woke up at 1:30 to eat, even though they weren't asleep until around 2:30. But neither boy woke up again until 6 and then fell back asleep for another hour or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you. My twins have been terrible with their sleeping this past week and I too am T.I.R.E.D. I hope you are travelling better now.

    ReplyDelete