NEW!! Mama Heart's Photo Challenge!!!

Ok, I know ya'll have been seeing me add all these pictures for photo challenges. I love photo challenges. They force me to search through the 7.81 billion pictures I have. I love editing pictures to look like I took them from a better camera than what I have. I would LOVE a DSLR but unfortunately taking care of babies is our #1 money priority right now. Yeah, all my pictures are taken with a 10.1 mp Casio Exilim Digital Point & Shoot. Aka-your plain 'ole digital camera. 

So anywho, I'm cool and making my own photo challenge. Each Wednesday I'll post what the challenge is for the following week. The only rules are that you need to enter by the following Tuesday night at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (a.k.a. my time) and that you take the button and link it back to Mama & the Dudes so that other peeps can enter if they want. 

Other than that, there are no rules. You don't have to be a professional photographer to enter (obviously). You don't even have to have any fancy edits on your pics. Just as long as you follow the theme. I'll have a secret panel of a few judges to vote for the top 5 and I'll post the top 5 and my choice for the winner of the week.

No prizes for now. But if you know anybody who wants to give anything away-send them here so we can on it! 

So yeah. I hope ya'll like this new adventure! 

Without further ado, I'll give the 1st week's challenge a little early:

Mama Heart's Photo Challenge #1 Theme: Feet

lovefeet
Before we were married, Chikezie and I had a thing about taking pictures of our feet everywhere. We took this while walking around downtown Des Moines on a crisp fall afternoon. I love it. I miss those shoes!

Now your turn! 
(Get your button on the right side panel!)
Photobucket

27 comments :

  1. Yay - I love challenges too! I've given you a little promotion on my blog as well. Hopefully that will generate some traffic your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love it. Your little guys are adorable!!

    www.shawntaehemsley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and love a new challenge, thanks!

    By the way, this could be the cutest banner for a blog I have ever seen, yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anika! Thanks....when my hubby got home the other day I was like, "Look what I did!" and showed him the banner. He just shook his head LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable blog! I found your challenge through Ramblings and Postings. This is my first challenge, so thank you! Love your photo, very cute prespective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok that was so supposed to be perspective, sorry for the typo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for doing this! I LOVE nothing more than a good photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your challenge through Ramblings and Postings as well!! Love it :) I am going to enter soon...I just need to find a picture for it! Oh yeah....I make photo cards, and I would love to give away a card to one of you challenge winners! Just let me know over at my blog if you want to discuss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You took that with a point and shoot?! Envy!! :) Great photo. Glad I found your challenge. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Melissa! Thanks for entering! Yay for your first challenge!

    Michelle- I love your blog...um did you make the hat on your little girl? I knit and I totally would screw something like that up.

    Steph- I'm headed to your bloggy blog.

    Courtney- I wish I had a better camera! BUT, I've decided that shooting with a point and shoot is more of a challenge because not only does the picture have to be really good, my editing has to work well too. Lots of people never know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New to your blog and new to photo challenges, both are so much fun, THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the photo challenge! New follower:)
    http://crazyaboutmybaybah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm here from Ashley's blog as well. I love new photo challenges! Your picture is great and it really makes me miss the childless days of our marriage when we could head out traveling whenever we wanted to. Not that I don't love my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am BRAND NEW to your blog! Your boys are so precious!! This is my first entry ever in a photo challenge! Thanks for hosting!!

    Soooo exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting guys! I love all these feet entries we're getting! The more I look at them for some reason the funnier they become? I don't know why!

    We have lots of 1st time Photo Challengers here so welcome-they get addicting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am new to your blog and love the idea of this challenge. I am just getting into this photo challenge stuff and it is fun. I like you only have a point and shot but wish for more.

    http://mastersandamom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mama Mandolin- Yes- that was a fish stick in the photo on my page! The hubs and both of our boys have the exact same shape feet. And one day he made the hilarious observation that they look like Gorton's fish sticks! Now hubby calls all baby feet 'unharvested fish sticks' and is convinced that's where they come from! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this idea! I'm jumping on board... & pimping you out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh sweet baby jesus this is amazing... I have an ENTIRE BLOG dedicated to my feet (specifically a tattoo on my feet... more specifically Hello Kitty going on adventures via my feet).... http://lovelylifeofkitty.blogspot.com
    I have SOOO many feet photos. so so many. omg. I'm all over this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Leah-LOL your blog is hilarious! Thanks for entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just found your blog and am excited to get to know your sweet family.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I too just found your blog from Cindy when I went to visit her and found this Photo Challenge. I may be a little late but I'm in now! Great blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry for the double linky. The first one is screwed up a little. I also found your blog through Ramblings & Photos! I love this photo challenge!

    ReplyDelete