August 17, 2010

Mama Heart's Photo Challenge Week 3: WOW

I know, last week we never got around to announcing winners because let's face it, teething twins have gotten the better of my time. Don't hate. 

So because I suck, we'll just say everyone wins the first photo challenge. It was a free-bee week because of my lameness.

I will assure you we will have winners of all challenges from here on out (I'll announce the WORDS challenge winner in my next post)

Mama Heart's Photo Challenge Week 3: 
WOW

Have you ever witnessed something that you know you're going to remember for the rest of your life? A certain event or thing you saw that just completely amazed you? 

Here is something I caught on camera in 2008 in Cedar Rapids, IA during one of the worst floods in Iowa history.
The water was so high this bridge had collapsed, along with the cars on the track that were there to help hold it down. It was one of the craziest things I've ever seen.

The flooding around the state was just unreal:
Bridge in downtown Des Moines.

Debris in Cedar Rapids.

Yes, that is a house. It must have gotten washed down river. 

So what is something you've seen that just left you speechless?

If you're new here, read the RULES!
And don't forget to link up, yo.
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Wow is right - I'll have to really think about this one. You're throwing out some great challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *