Mama Heart's Photo Challenge Week 2: Words

Thank you to everyone who entered feet pictures for last week's challenge! It was a great success!


I would have the winners to list here but my guest judge (a.k.a. Chikezie) fell asleep on the couch last night....Lame! So he's going to go through all the entries tonight to pick his faves. I know- the suspense is KILLER!

But alas, we must move on. 

This week's photo challenge theme: Words

As I combed through my photos over the years, I've noticed I have lots of pictures of things with words. I love finding them in odd places! 

Here are some examples:
On the San Clemente St. Beach Pier. 

On a street bench in downtown Des Moines, IA.

Chapter 17 of my favorite book. Can you guess which book this is?

Lunch hour doodles.

Nom Noms on a hot summer night.

Grandma's house.

Downtown Des Moines, IA.

Rules:

  1. You need to enter by the following Tuesday night at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (a.k.a. my time) 
  2. You take the button and link it back to Mama & the Dudes so that other peeps can enter if they want. 

Other than that, there are no rules. You don't have to be a professional photographer to enter (obviously). You don't even have to have any fancy edits on your pics. Just as long as you follow the theme. I'll have a secret panel of a few judges to vote for the top 5 and I'll post the top 5 and my choice for the winner of the week.

Now your turn! 
(Get your button on the right side panel!)
Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Great theme - I'll have to see what I can find. I have a few things that immediately come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I think my favorite is the brick wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think The Dairy Queen sign was taken after a long day of hanging out in the lazy river at the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a mistake with the first link, sorry, so have deleted the photo which was not the one I wanted, it looked better not in colour I thought and that is the one I wanted to enter, hope you will excuse my being dippy!

    ReplyDelete