In other news...

While I'm trying to get my Etsy shop up and running I have a few flower hair clips for SALE!


What's that? You'll take 5 each? 

You're too kind.

Here's what I got. I apologize for the picture quality. Give me a break already, I'm working on it.

(love you)

And because I'm too lazy to caption each one, they're all hair clip- felt flowers with button centers. $8 each. 
I also customize if you don't see what you're looking for.










And for all you football fans:
Iowa Hawkeye colors! I can customize for your team colors as well!


Let me know what you guys think or if you're interested in any of these! 

Hopefully my shop will be up by the beginning of the month-with more flowers, broaches, headbands, clips, and some of the onesies I've been working on!

6 comments :

  1. ooohhhh, I love the 4th one! I'll definitely want that one when you open up shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love these! the third and fourth one are my faves! although i love the button on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them :) If my daughter had just a bit more hair I would get them for sure.....I will have to buy some in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say GORGEROUS teach me lol. I love crafts and making bows but I haven't perfected anything by no means but this is so wonderful and vintage and I lovveeeee vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are so sweet! I love the buttons!

    Please post the link to the etsy shop once it's up and going - I have some friends with twelve hundred daughters I want to direct to your site. Ok, maybe not twelve hundred, but eight. Nine. I think they have nine.

    ReplyDelete