- I called the doctor and hopefully we've solved Julian's mysterious "plumbing" issues. And as a result, his poor little bottom is so red. We're going to take a field trip to the mall (hubby takes the car so we walk everywhere) to get Julian some sensitive formula.
- Speaking of Julian, he's staring at the TV right now, enthralled with the Today Show's "Money 911". He's learning important tips about refinance and investments. Don't judge.
- Isaiah has found his toes. I've been waiting for him to grab them, he's been bringing them up toward his hands but not grabbing them until yesterday. It's too cute. I remember my little brothers playing with their feet when they were babies. It's probably one of my favorite things babies do, next to blow out diapers that is.
- Just kidding. With Julian's issues...we've had a lot of blow out diapers lately. I'm over it.
- Grabbing your toes is actually a yoga pose called "Happy Baby". Can you believe that's a challenge for us and when we were babies it was fun? For some reason I think it has a little to do with leg length and pure awkwardness of how it looks when we do it:
Lady: Awkward. Baby: cute.
- Isaiah has taken a new interest in grabbing anything near his face including my face and his bottles. He has taken it upon himself to knock the bottle out of my hands, claw at it, palm it from the bottom, etc. Pretty much anything to make eating last as long as possible and with getting as much milk on himself as he can. Good job, boy.
- I decided to get crafty and make a bunch of finger puppets. Well, my first one turned out a little, how should I say this, "special". Can you tell what animal this is?
If you're laughing hysterically, get excited. There are more furry friends to come. And probably just as "special" as this little guy.
Oh, and check out my sweet wrinkley hands. No, I'm not 80. I just have grandma hands.
Now look at this:
It's not a post without a picture of two dudes.