I told you there were more...

Chikezie took this last night and put it on twitpic. I don't know if he was making fun of me or not. 

I still have more to make, there will be one for each finger to be exact.

I'm thinking I'm going to name them "The Little Dudes" and give them man names.  

Like, Pete the Penguin. Mike the Monkey. Rick the Raccoon. 

For some reason I find it hilarious when cute little things, including babies, have man names.

Do you think people would like these if I made more? They take a little while because I hand sew them together and cutting things so small takes time. But, if I worked at it for awhile I could get a little stock pile going. Would someone actually pay for this? Well, duh, people buy ANYTHING, but would normal people buy these?

11 comments :

  1. These are so cute. I doubt he was making fun, he was probably proud. I bet you could sell these on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same. I'm planning on getting a sewing machine soon and want to make little stuffed animals of these guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through your photo challenge button on Hannah's page. Your blog, babies, and finger puppets are too cute! I'll try to jump in on the photo challenge fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through top baby blogs. I really like your banner and your boys are sooooo cute! Love the 5 months pics. You must be having so much fun. :)

    http://spontaneousday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, how cute is your blog! and how cute are your dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure how I happened upon you and your gorgeous Dudes, but I'm glad I did! Sweet, sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had some sea animal finger puppets when my baby son was born - and he loved those! They weren't as cute as these, though. I especially like the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you via your photo challenge at The Paper Mama and love your blog and those little Dudes!!! So happy I clicked over ;)

    Those finger puppets are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YESSSSSSS! I feel so cool now guys! And I thought my finger puppets would make me look lame...and even MORE lame that I gave them names. My husband just looked at me funny and shook his head as if to say "you need to get out". :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog through 'the paper mama'. i think they are super cute and would make an adorable photo prop!

    ReplyDelete