5 month pictures

So every month I try to take an official monthly picture on the 3rd. (The They Grow page has each month's pics) Each month this gets more and more difficult because nobody sits still! Those of you who have one baby know what I mean...now imagine two of your children not sitting for pictures. 

So, let's just say it was a dang-near miracle that I got a few stinking cute pictures the other day. 

LOL Isaiah's giggle face on the top right cracks me up! And of course, when Julian laughs he just squirms, which is why he's blurry in most of these pictures :)

Here's our OFFICIAL 5 month shot:

Holy crap, I'm blessed. 

8 comments :

  1. OH MY GOD THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS?! swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute they always grab each other's hands when they're close to each other. They also punch each other and pull hair LOL but the holding hands is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! The pictures that you can tell they are laughing in just make me SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh my gosh. cuteness overload. they are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness. Talk about an overdose in adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! They are so precious. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I have one! lol they are too cute<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless! I love this post (more of your wonderful pics!) - I love especially that they are holding hands in the final photo. The connection between twins defies words hey!

    ReplyDelete