Happy 4th!

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July-it's one of my favorite holidays...and now has a new special meaning. Last year over the 4th of July was the first time Chikezie came home to visit me in Iowa after moving to Cali for a job opportunity in March. We got engaged via Skype (I'll share that story soon) and he was home for a week over the 4th....and ultimately this visit home ended in me being pregnant with the dudes! 

So here are a few pics of his visit home last year, one of my best memories to date :)




4 comments :

  1. I love your ring! So vintage looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was my absolute favorite- I don't wear it everyday, just when I'm out of the house...and I still can't help but stare at it when we're out haha! It's the nicest thing I own I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've had a busy last year! Your ring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness busy doesn't even BEGIN to describe it all! All good changes though :) We're extremely blessed!

    ReplyDelete