June 17, 2010

update!

Hope ya'll like the new banner/button! I started off as "The Real Skinny" because I envisioned my blog going a certain direction. As I've progressed over the past couple months, I've noticed myself going in kind of a different direction and thought "Mama and The Dudes" would be a more appropriate title. 


If you haven't become a follower or a subscriber yet, go ahead! The button on the side is for you to put in your own blog to link back to mine and if you have a blog you'd like me to put on my "Fave Blogs" page or my blogroll on the side-let me know and I'll add you! To subscribe, there is also a link on the side that will allow you to get all my most recent posts sent to your email so you don't have to come to the site and can just read it straight from your email. Handy, huh?

That's all for now! Let me know what you think of the new digs! Thank you all so much for following me on this crazy journey and listening to my blah-blah-blahs!

Much Love!

11 comments:

  1. I love the look of your blog! I have no idea how to get all the cool stuff you have... mine is pretty boring...

    Farm life... you need to move back home!!!! Your hubby's does his work online, right? He should be able to do that stuff from Danbury! Then we can hang out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new layout! i just wanted to let you know though that for some reason i can't see your posts in my reader! tried the blogger one and google reader, neither shows any updates. i'll check manually but you might want to look into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look. I totally understand what you mean about blog going in a different direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And I'll definitely check into the whole google reader thing. Actually-I never noticed but I have myself as a follower and I don't get my own updates in google reader! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I messed with some stuff-let me know if it changed anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's all fixed, it's actually kind of funny because a bunch of posts at once are at the top of the reader. at first i thought, "oh good, she fixed it!" and then i thought, "jeez, she posted a lot today..." :)

    still love the layout! --Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes your blog just takes a turn in the "mommy" direction, without even meaning to. But that's good, kids provide endless stories and topics to discuss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! My hubby was/is working on an actual design (this one I just did in blogger and made my own banner) so there may be another design update in the future. I thought this was cute for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very cute layout and I'm loving the new name for it. I have your blogroll please feel free to add mine as well. :)

    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naomi-I love that you're a runner! I'll be looking to your page for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *