Write a letter to whatever is stopping you from losing the extra weight you'd like to lose.
Dear Chocolate:
I hate you. But I love you. But I hate you. You suck me in every time and won't let me say no. You're so selfish and sugary. You go straight to my thighs and leave my heart hanging. I thought we could could have a healthy relationship but alas, you don't treat me well. Even when I put you out of sight, I still can't stop thinking about you and how I wish we were together. 
I'm sorry, it's not me...it's you. We're going to have to take a break. It's not a forever good-bye. It's just a please-get-out-of-my-life-so-I'm-not-fat-anymore kind of break. It's a I-can't-control-myself-around-you-and-I can't-deal-with-you-anymore kind of break. It was good while it lasted but...I'm not pregnant anymore so this really isn't working.
Peace!

3 comments :

  1. Ugh I'm so there . . . . I was never a horrible PMS'er before little man but now it seems that my appetite is raging the week before my Aunt Flo comes to visit..... seriously you'd think I was eating for two all over again.... for me it's everything and anything .... so hard !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah I just need to get it together. I think I'm finally to the point where I'm just like...ENOUGH! I have to just stop being lazy and get it done. I know I can I'm just dragging my feet and making excuses for not losing weight-it IS possible. I CAN do it....

    I think we all have that problem! At some point we need to just get mad and get down to business LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know all too well this love/hate relationship with chocolate. My self control is non-existant lately when it comes to that tempting chocolate. It's evil, EVIL I tell you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete