June 30, 2010

More Awardzies!

x
x
x

Thank you to Jennifer @ more than a MOMMY for this award! Jennifer has the cutest little girls- you HAVE to check out her blog! Although I love my little dudes, I can't help but live vicariously through Mamas with adorable little chicks :)

Rules of this award are as follows:

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave this award to you. (Check)


Rule #2: Copy the award and put it on your blog. (Check)


Rule #: List three things which you love about yourself.
  1. Strange enough, over the past few months I've grown to love my new, curvier body. Of course I won't mind dropping a little of the extra baby weight or firming up a little...but this body has done some extraordinary things in the past year. I'm done wishing it were different.
  2. I love my ability to roll with the punches. Whatever the changes my life brings (and lately it's been quite a ride) I adjust and keep going. Takes a lot of patience and courage to do that.
  3. I love my cheeks :) 

Rule #4: Post a picture you love.


This is baby Pocket when we first met her...and when she got her name:




Rule #5: Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

  1. Making of a Modern Mommy
  2. I Rock So What
  3. Skinned Knees
  4. The Foster Family
  5. NYC Island Gal

AND ANOTHER AWARD!!




Thank you Amanda @ Chasing Twins in Louboutins!! Please stop by her blog and give her some love! Us twin Mamas stick together and let me tell you, her lil "chicken nuggets" as she calls them, can seriously give the dudes a run for their money in the cute factor category! Plus-she has good style. Mama loves.

Rules for this award:

Rule #1: Thank the blogger who awarded you. (Check)

Rule #2: Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.

  • Sharing
  • Love
  • Outlet
  • Connecting
  • Experience
Rule #3: 
Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

Thank you to all my little readers out there and to those who gave me these awards! Mama loves!

2 comments:

  1. OH! You are such a sweet heart!!!

    I just spotted this in my reader and was all "Wait. Is that me on there?! It is!!!"

    Thank you so much! I'll be sure and give you a shout-out asap.

    Much Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your comment over on Wanderlust. Nice to find you! And yes, the Midwest is a nice place to be (not complaining, just really heart Australia!). I was up in Iowa last month to do some writing and posted some pictures on my blog. It was really beautiful.

    You have a gorgeous family. Glad to find your corner of the web!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *