May 10, 2010

Thank you, Netflix!

We've decided paying for cable is lame and there is so much garbage on tv so we've dedicated our lives to Netflix via xbox live. I tell you, it's one of the best decisions we've made together. The only time this is an inconvenience is during football season, and I'm thinking we may succumb to cable during that time. Gotta have me some Hawkeye football!

Anywho, we've been meaning to start watching Arrested Development as we've heard it's a good show. Last night we started watching and omg I'm addicted! This show is absolutely HILL.ARI. OUS. It's so witty I feel like I need to re-watch each episode because every line is hilarious. Even the characters have funny names- Michael Cera's character (skinny kid from Superbad/Juno) is George Michael. Will Arnett is Gob (pronounced Jobe) LOL. They have a weird brother named Buster and the sister's daughter's name is Maeby (yep, like the word maybe) I HIGHLY recommend you watch this show. I've found the funny shows to be a good comic relief when I'm super stressed from mama life. I know there's 432 other things I need to be doing today, but right now I'm just relaxing on the couch with my studly men (who at 1:30 pm are FINALLY asleep at the same time).

Thank you Netflix, you've made this mama's day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *