May 25, 2010

The Tale of Two Talkers


Two little boys with very different personalities :

After watching this video a couple times I finally came to the conclusion that Isaiah's "I" sounds is his effort to mimic my "hiii!" that I say to them all the time. So cute! He's such a social boy, loves to talk and interact with me and his daddy...and I think he's going to be a talker like his mama :)

And then there's Julian... 

He's not quite as vocal as his brother but definitely has a busy body and lots of smiles. He looks like he wants to say something but only lets out a sound when he's really worked up! He doesn't like to talk quite as much as his brother; he'll turn his head and look at something else when he's tired of you lol. But he definitely has a smile that lights up his face..and that is something he gets from his daddy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *