What day?

This finding time to work out thing is seriously going to take some strategy. 

Right now its 8:32 pm. Hubby is passed out on the couch with Isaiah, and while Julian was passed out I had JUST enough time to shower and wash a couple bottles. In the process of trying to make bottles Julian woke up so now I'm typing and holding a pooping baby J. (He prefers an upright position to do his little duty) Usually throughout the day I barely find time to eat let alone work out. We have folded laundry sitting on the floor in the living room that has been here since Sunday. I just keep walking around it as I struggle to juggle baby needs, dishes, personal hygiene and my sanity. I usually find myself eating lunch at the table while holding/feeding the baby with one hand, eating with the other and alternating clicking on my mouse to check emails. (And that's when I'm only feeding one baby at a time)

Sooooo.....working out....yeah. This is going to take some serious magicery (yep I just invented a word).

In other news, the boys had a check up today, they'll be 8 weeks tomorrow. Julian is now 9lbs 15 1/2 oz and 21 1/2 inches. Isaiah is now 10lbs 5oz and 21 inches. How interesting that Julian has surpassed his brother in length but Isaiah still wins the chunker award-but not by much.

And on a final note- cuteness overload!

Julian-glamour shots

Isaiah quite relaxed while eating

Isaiah playing superman w/daddy

animated brothers

Julian...with hoodie

Sleepy Isaiah

No comments :

Post a Comment